Tales of Skyrim
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
- Homeland Valenwood
- Average Height 5´4˝ – 6´0˝
- Average Weight 130 – 170 lb.
- Ability Scores +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom
- Size Medium
- Speed 6 squares
- Vision Low-light
- Languages Common, Mer, Sylvan
- Bonus Skill +2 Nature, +2 Stealth
- Resist Disease +5 to saving throws vs. disease
- Animal Friend (charm, enchantment, animal, racial), Spend an action point; Range: 10; Target: one animal; Effect: target must make a saving throw, it receives a +5 bonus if its level is the same or higher as you, it receives a -5 penalty if its level is lower than you or it has no level at all. If it saves, no effect. If it fails, it treats you as a trusted friend for 1d4 hours. It aids you in any way it can, including fighting to death for you. This effect ends if you or any of your allies attack the target or any of its allies. Afterwards, the target will have no knowledge of what occurred will under the effect.