Tales of Skyrim
Action Points will be used differently in Elder Scrolls. Gaining action points will be handled differently as detailed below. You may follow the standard D&D 4th Edition rules when using and action point from your allotted pool, however the following rules will open some options for your character:
- Every character will gain 5 + 1/2 your character level action points (round down) each time she levels up.
- A character may only use up to two (2) action points per encounter.
- A character may use an action point to gain an additional standard, move or minor action per turn. Only one action point may be spent in a single turn for this purpose.
- A character may use an action point to activate a racial power.
- Action point pools will reset at each new level. Remaining points from previous levels will not be carried over, they are simply lost.